Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ultimate Senior Citizen Canoe Alternative Solution

If you've been following my blog you know that I am home recovering from sun poisoning, back problems and a sinus infection. I'm trying to heal as fast as I can, but it's not looking good getting back on the river soon. My 22 year old mind has caught up with my 162 year old body I guess.

My son sent me this picture of the rig pictured here. I think it is a good solution for me. I would be well protected from the sun and when I get tired I can just set down the paddles and take a nap. The ultimate senior citizen canoe alternative solution. I love it.

2 comments:

  1. I have been sitting here enjoying reading your blog...wondering what ever happened.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.  Click Here

    ReplyDelete